1. Before contacting us, we ask that you first browse through this website and our Facebook page, to decide if our program might be a good fit for your family's values and beliefs.
2. Schedule a tour: Call or email if you're interested in visiting our playful learning environment. Initial tours are scheduled directly after business hours, beginning at 12:15. During the tour, we can answer any questions, share our environment, and illuminate our approach to teaching and guidance.
3. After taking a tour: If you feel Redland Learning Center is a good fit for your child and family, and we're able to offer you enrollment, the next step will be to submit enrollment forms, along with the one-time (non-refundable) enrollment fee to hold your child's spot. All enrollment forms and fees need to be submitted together.
4. Wait List: Redland Learning Center is a small, licensed preschool. Keep in mind openings do not become available very often. However, the wait list is always open and enrollment opportunities usually depend on students aging out and heading to Kindergarten. Siblings of currently enrolled students are given priority, thereafter, applicants are considered in the order of the date their wait list application was received. Click here to download the wait list application. Once you've been contacted about an available opening, you will have 2 days to decide if you're going to accept the position. The non-refundable, enrollment fee will only hold your child's spot until their start date.
5. For current tuition rates, please email us at: Redlandlearningcenter@gmail.com
Our program is available for children 3 to 5 years*. Children may attend 2, 3, 4, or 5 days a week. Space is reserved for your child on the days for which you register. Our child-teacher ratio is set for small groups to provide quality education for your child.